Tuesday, February 11, 2014

December 2013 Recap

In Early December I started the Month off at a Vounteer Event 
It was Holiday In The Park for The
Boys and Girls Club
By The End of the Day over 300 Kids showed up





This Year We decided to Spend New Years with the Kids instead having an early Christmas with them and it worked out GREAT, it was less stress on me as I did not have to get all my shopping done early, it was Great.
I made this Christmas Cake to take to Work

Our Christmas Tree
 My Christmas Presents from Rob...I took these after Xmas, I have none from Xmas Day!


We had a really Nice Christmas Eve at Aunt Dot's House and
A Yummy Christmas Dinner at Jen & Franks!!
It Was A GREAT Christmas!!!

Then it was Off to Lake Seminole, GA to spend New Years with the Kids
 and Celebrate Xmas with them. My Dad, Gina, Chad & Billy were all coming with us bu at the last minute Gina could not come because her back went out... I was very sad. 
But the boys still came and we had a Good time!!!

Our Cabin #10







 Dad "The Buck"





























Happy New Year!!
It was a Busy and Fun Year!!!
That's a Wrap on 2013!!! 

No comments: